Tripurari Enterprises Nitrogen oxides (NO- NO2 -NOX ) analyzer for measuring the Nox levels in the ambient (CAAQMS) purpose. It utilizes chemiluminescence technology indicated by US EPA as federal reference method for monitoring on multiple forms of nitrogen oxides.
• Permeation dryer on Ozone generator
• Catalytic Ozone scrubber
• Independent ranges for NOx, NO and NO2
• Compliance with US EPA reference method
• Various outputs include ethernet and RS232
• User friendly interface with large screen
• Continuous system diagnosis with alarm
• Multi-tasking software allows viewing test variables while operating
• Temperature and pressure compensation
• Internal data logging with 1 min to 365 day multiple averages
Nitrogen oxides in ambient are measured indirectly by photometrically measuring the light intensity, resulting from the chemiluminescent reaction of nitric oxide (NO) with ozone (O3 ).
NO2 is first quantitatively reduced to NO by means of a converter. NO, which commonly exists in ambient air together with NO2, passes through the converter unchanged causing a resultant total NOx concentration equal to NO + NO2.
A sample of the input air is also measured without having passed through the converted. This latter NO measurement is subtracted from the former measurement (NO + NO2) to yield the final NO2 measurement.